Mar 25, 2015

Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters

Robert Plant, if you didnt know, is the lead vocalist for Led Zeppelin. He doesn't only bolt out classics for Zeppelin he has also put out his own fair share of music in the past 40 years. He has had a Solo career for a long time now and I am very pleased to say that I will be seeing him perform live with the Sensational Space Shifters this Memorial Day Weekend at SASQUATCH! Music Festival.

I wish I could go back and see Led Zeppelin in their prime, but at least I'll get to see Robert perform. I can say that even though I am young, I have always enjoyed my parents generation of music. Even my grandparents generation. 
Music is universal.
Enjoy the Music :D


Rainbow

Big Log

The Lemon Song

Full Concert in Brooklyn, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment